- Affordable pricing: A pair of Lively hearing aids will cost as low as $1,195. This makes them one of the best cheap hearing aids currently available in the market.
- Long risk-free trial: Lively lets you try their hearing aids risk-free for a 100-day trial. If you’re not satisfied, you can return your devices for a refund.
- Bluetooth capabilities: Through Lively’s Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids, you can stream audio and make adjustments from your smartphone or other Bluetooth devices.
- Risk-free trial: Lively lets you try their hearing aids risk-free for a 100-day trial. If you’re not satisfied, then you can return your devices for a refund.
- Remote support: When I purchased a pair of Lively hearing aids, I got remote access to their audiologists and hearing health professionals. This made it easy to adjust my settings and troubleshoot any issues.
- 3-year warranty: While other providers like MDHearingAid offer a 90-day warranty, Lively hearing aids provide an impressively long three-year warranty, covering damage and manufacturer defects.
- Rechargeable and battery-powered options: Lively offers the both rechargeable and battery-powered hearing aids. With the rechargeable option, you can enjoy up to 30 hours of battery life per charge.
Join for Free
Members get updates like best products for seniors and senior discounts delivered right to their inbox for free.